Well now that we officially live in the south, almost everywhere we go sweet tea is an option! Growing up I loved making sun tea (when you let the tea seep in the sun to give it a unique flavor) so I thought it would be fun to do something like that but also adding one of our favorite fruits, pineapple!
Here’s the recipe I used for our summer pineapple tea, it is so refreshing and perfect for those hot days!
What you need:
- 4 cups filtered water
- 10 green tea bags
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 -1 cup sugar (to taste)
- ice, to serve
- In a pot/saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the sugar in the water, and stir until dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add the tea bags. Leave them to steep for about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in the pineapple juice.
- Place into a pitcher, and allow to cool slightly at room temperature before refrigerating.
- When serving, add ice and enjoy!
When I was picking up all of the supplies for the pineapple tea I also grabbed some some cute summer items to add to our back porch! I couldn’t help but choose these yellow throw pillows and cute pineapple cups to go along with our new favorite summer drink! There are so many fun and bright items at walmart.com to make any space summer ready!
I linked everything here on my LTK so you can shop this post and pick up some things to make your space summer ready!
*Post sponsored by Walmart.com but all opinions are my own
leave a comment